Book your group for the 2021/2022 Season today!
Take a group skiing or snowboarding!
Skiing and snowboarding are fun and exciting activities! Group discounts are available on purchases of 20 or more tickets. Children ages 6 and under ski free. Group pricing is limited and may be subject to availability.
Your group will have a great time and we make it as easy as 1-2-3.
Simply call 989.539.6583. Your group members get great skiing/riding rates for bringing a group of at least 20.
For your non-skier/riders check out our Tubing Area.
To help you with the group process you will find three forms you can fill out and have your group members sign in advance.
- Reservations are required and must be made at least one week in advance. We recommend making your reservation early as space is limited.
- The Group Leader will receive confirmation and related group information. We will email this to you. (Reservations will not be honored without confirmation.)
- FAX, mail, email, or drop off the Rental Form including everyone in your group that will need rentals at least 24 hours before arrival. The Rental Form includes height, weight, shoe size and skiing ability for each person renting equipment. All changes in rentals will be dealt with upon arrival. There is no need to resend the Rental Form.
- Collect all the money and signed WAIVERS in advance. Group Leader is the only person in the group that needs to check in at the ticket window/front desk. Only one form of payment will be accepted for the entire group. The Group Leader is responsible for handing out items to group. Lift tickets must be worn so they are visible.
- WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED by everyone in the group. Parents or guardians of minors renting equipment must sign.
- Be sure everyone in your group is here when you are ready to purchase the tickets. This is especially important to stay organized.
- Everyone should know the Responsibility Code.
- Ski/Snowboard equipment is subject to availability.
- To go to the most current COVID-19 Protocols go to https://snowsnake.net/covid-19-ski-well-be-well
Lessons for Schools/Organizations
Who: Schools and organized groups
What: Local schools and organized groups can arrange ski days at Snow Snake, and Snow Snake will provide instructors for a group lesson. Call Snow Snake to talk to a representative for more information.
When: Pre-arranged weekdays and weekends
Download All Group Requirements and Forms
Included in this document are the following:
- Group Requirements and Rates
- Rental Form: This form allows you to fill out rental information about each person. You will need to know height, weight, shoe size and ability. (download Excel)
- Waiver: All group members renting equipment are required to have a parent/guardian sign a Waiver.