This is what we are doing protect our guests and staff while enjoying the great game of golf:
In the Clubhouse
- We ask that you enter the clubhouse through the pro shop entrance only to allow for as few touchpoints as possible.
- We are asking guests to book tee times online or call 989-539-6583 and prepay for your round.
- Please wear your personal mask when entering.
- Only 1 group to check-in at a time.
- No inside seating or gathering is allowed.
- Take-out beverages and snacks are available.
- Inside restrooms will be available for use. After use, please exit clubhouse as soon as possible.
- Outside patio area is available with only one person per table.
- Must maintain a 6-foot distance between people.
- Extra hand sanitizers have been placed in customer and staff areas.
- All rental club sales will be suspended.
- We are allowing carts for single riders, and only family members and those in the same household can share a cart.
- All carts are cleaned and sanitized after every use. We will spray all touch points including: steering wheels, cupholders, cubbies, coolers, and bag straps.
- There will be no cart person to handle your clubs, and please do not take or place your clubs in any cart. Please wait until directed to do so.
- When returning your cart, please park in designated areas.
- Guests are asked to personally dispose of trash in nearby receptacles.
On the Course
- All bunker rakes, ball washers, and water coolers on course have been removed.
- Please do not touch or use the flagstick during play. Hole inserts are being used to assist.
- We have a limited amount of push carts and are washed between uses.
- Driving range is not open at this time.
- Practice green is not available at this time.
- No groups larger than 4 players on a hole.
- Our staff are wearing gloves and face masks.
- The staff has been instructed to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer often. We have also instrcuted our staff to practicde social distancing and avoid crowded areas.
We will update you as changes occur as this is a very fluid situation at the golf course.
As always, we thank you for your patience and cooperation.