This is what we are doing protect our guests and staff while enjoying the great game of golf AND on Zip Line Tours:
In the Clubhouse
- We ask that you enter the clubhouse through the pro shop entrance only to allow for as few touchpoints as possible.
- We are requesting guests to book tee times online. Although online booking is not required, calling for a tee time is strongly recommended.
- Masks are required while in the building
- Only 1 group to check-in at a time.
- Must maintain a 6-foot distance between people.
- Extra hand sanitizers have been placed in customer and staff areas.
- We are allowing golfers to share a cart, if golfers request, we do allow single use carts.
- All carts are cleaned and sanitized after every use. We will spray all touch points including: steering wheels, cupholders, cubbies, coolers, and bag straps.
- There will be no cart person to handle your clubs. It is okay to take carts in the parking lot.
- When returning your cart, please park in designated areas.
- Guests are asked to personally dispose of trash in nearby receptacles.
On the Course
- All bunker rakes, ball washers, and water coolers on course have been removed.
- Please do not touch or use the flagstick during play. Hole inserts are being used to assist.
- No groups larger than 4 players on a hole.
On the Zip Line Tour
- All equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Tour guides will wear face coverings, sanitize their hands often, maintain the separation recommended by health authorities (6 feet) except when momentarily unavoidable (for example, when attaching to and detaching from the zip line)
- Tour guides and all employees are prescreened before the start of their shift.
- The zip line bus is sanitized between each tour.
- Sanitizing stations have been placed around the course.
- All tour guides carry hand sanitizer with them at all times.
- Our staff are wearing gloves and face masks.
- All staff is prescreened at the start of their shift.
- The staff has been instructed to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer often. We have also instructed our staff to practice social distancing and avoid crowded areas.
We will update you as changes occur as this is a very fluid situation at the golf course and on the zip line tours.
As always, we thank you for your patience and cooperation.